From what I remember you are confined a lot of the time to bed.

I'm sure there are others who will be able to give you mroe advice.

Perhaps too you could check with your homeand health stores.
Or even with a doctor of physio or health care person.
I'm sure there are beds out there that would be good for you with the problems we all deal with with TM.

Let us know what you finally decide to do.

Heather in Calgary

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Wolfthal" <wolft...@optonline.net>
To: <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 01, 2010 10:10 AM
Subject: [TMIC] OT bed question

Hi Friends,

I'm sorry I haven't been on as much as I'd like. I'm trying to
figure out my life now which is very different, and feel a bit
lost.

I was wondering if anyone could advise me. I need to buy
a new bed as mine is caving in and hurting my back. I can't
get out to bed shop, but I've heard that Sealy Posturepedic
makes the best mattress, and someone on tv recommended
medium hard? I'd like to hear your opinions.

Thanks,
Kevin