Thanks for chiming in Cheryl!
I appreciate the affirmation -- not so much that misery loves company, but that I am not so anamolous, singular or freakish in the
insurmountables.

The naltrexone was first prescribed by my GP!
Then he left Rochester to follow his wife to the midwest. Then i returned home. Then
I got my GP to prescribe it. Then she retired
& the np I had refused to re-up. That's when
i went to the neuro last year and got a new script.

My new gp is out on maternity leave, I'm hoping when she returns, I can persuade
(read beg) her to write me a script as I've
seen her a couple fo times this year and she
prescribed some BP med for me (nadolol).