From: Kevin Wolfthal <wolft...@optonline.net>
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Fri, August 27, 2010 10:27:37 AM
Subject: [TMIC] ot: medicare question

Dear Friends,

I am looking for ways to cut my expenses so I can continue to
live where I am. I have never used Medicare, but have been
paying about $100 a month for it for about 10 years out of
my SSDI. Blue Cross is my primary insurance. I am thinking
of dropping Medicare for now to save money. I was told I
could always reapply for it later, that it takes about 3 months
to get it back.
I would like opinions on whether there could be negative
repercussions to dropping it for now. As I mentioned, I've
never used it in 10 years.

Kevin