  From: Jan Hargrove<mailto:jmh1...@sbcglobal.net>
  To: Kevin Wolfthal<mailto:wolft...@optonline.net> ;
tmic-list<mailto:tmic-list@eskimo.com>
  Sent: Friday, August 27, 2010 9:59 AM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] ot: medicare question

  If you have Blue Cross for your primary insurance, what do you use to pay the
part that BC doesn't cover?
  i.e.,  I have Medicare A & B....and the drug ins........but I have a
secondary that pays what Medicare doesn't pay....so I have no
  out of pocket after original deductibles at the first of each year.

  I know that different insurances do things its own way, so what
  my ins pays may differ from other plans.....but I just think you
  must have something that covers co-pay et al........

  Hope I didn't confuse you as much as I did myself!!

  janh