John,
Tell me/us your meds you take - for pain, spasms, etc. I hate that you would have a day/night like that. Your doc should be able to keep you fairly comfortable - not that we don't all have pain, but you should be able to take something strong enough that you do not have entire days/nights with no relief. Sorry to get on my soapbox, but that kind of constant pain needs to be addressed
to your doc - like "in his face".
Janice
From: "john snodgrass" <jcs...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2010 9:36 AM
To: "transverse myelitis" <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: [TMIC] another wonderful night

happened again!

had a fairly nice day,only a little pressure in my side. thought"this is
great,work all day literally pain free!"

then after work we had a safety meeting. it started!

legs on fire,banding-pinching pain in side,balls on bottom of right foot,calf
feels like it's going to burst,disoriented!

went home and it go so bad that i was on my bed literally shouting why why why!

up all night.

hurting to bad to go to work.

finally eased up a bit @ 10:00 am.

back to normal pain.

if there is such a thing!

glad your here,

the only people that know exactly what Im talking about.