From: john snodgrass <jcs...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [TMIC] another wonderful night
To: "Janice Nichols" <jan...@centurytel.net>
Cc: "transverse myelitis" <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Date: Wednesday, September 15, 2010, 5:19 PM

My doc at the clinic said that if i took anything stronger that i would not be
able to keep my CDL,commercial drivers licesne.I can understand that.

 it was a strange thing,tuesday,
 monday i had a great day. a little pressure in my side.

that evening it started hurting. i took my meds right.

 after 9 when it wasnt any better i took more hydrocodone and baclofen. at 12
when things were really stressed i laid there with my legs burning and calf
feeling like it was going to bust and feet felt swoolen.i slept on and off for
couple of hours and i think that the lack of rest added to the stress and added
to the pain.

you know,,nerve things.

so i didnt dare try and go out and use my legs,probably saved a family of 4 or
something......arghhhh!

i take ativan .5 mg 2 times a day
neurontin 400 mg 3 times a day
baclofen 20 mg 4 times a day
hydrocodone 5/500 2 or 3 times a day.

i realize that you and those that have been in this thing for a few years have
delt with different dosses of these things,do you see anything i could do
differently and be safe on the road?

serroiusly, i am asking.

John