From: "c...@austin.rr.com" <c...@austin.rr.com>
To: Todd Tarno <toddtm2...@sbcglobal.net>; TMIC <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Fri, September 17, 2010 3:53:58 PM
Subject: Re: Re: Fw: Re: [TMIC] Feet Burns

I think you are right about that Todd because I can feel the burning subside
when I put on my support hose. It will also cause my urine bag to fill faster
as
my legs give up the water from being squeezed by the hose. Just something I
noticed after I started wearing hose a few years ago....Cody in Austin