That is interesting about the stomach.    Sometimes I feel that way too and
don't know what causes it.
Janice

From: Priscilla Keene
Sent: Sunday, September 19, 2010 1:09 AM
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Fw: Re: Fw: Re: [TMIC] Feet Burns

Thanks for the suggestion about the support hose.  My right foot and my stomach
swell.
What helps bloating of the stomach?  I have cut my Lyrica down to 2x (75mg)
from 3x a day, but it hasn't helped the swelling any.  My legs still burn a
little, but today I got sunburned and they are on fire now!  Lots of rest and
sleep help me the most.  Guess I'd better go to bed now and see if I can go to
sleep.
Have a wonderful day!
Priscilla