was doing good until yesterday, went on a 3 mile ALS walk (ok I rolled while
someone pushed) well except for down hill then gravity took over.) The extreme
cold has me hurting today but once i rest and and warm back up all should be
good

Well, I guess since nobody has written in that all must be going well for
everyone.  It's very good to hear this.  I do think that it is a good idea to
keep this list going though in case there are any newbies who may need us and
don't think there is anyone here to listen to them.

If a couple of days pass without any messages, let's send in a message or two.

Hugs, Barbara A in Auburn CA