Re: [TMIC] hello out thereDalton, maybe you should start bugging your doctors
again and see what else they could come up with.   How can you have TM with no
demyelination?
Janice

From: Dalton Garis
Sent: Sunday, November 07, 2010 10:56 AM
To: Laura Beaudin
Cc: Barbara Alma ; tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] hello out there

Well;

I was MRI-d this summer and they found no evidence of demyelination (but
couldn't rule out inflammation, of course).  I have also been tested for
epilepsy and they didn't find any, but found pseudo-epilepsy-whatever that is.
They did find "brainstem anomalies" in the MRI and the brainstem is the
switching authority for the brain-body coordination.

Then everyone lost interest.  And that is as far as it has gone.  I have a dr
who keeps me in Lyrica prescriptions; but has no further interest in the case.

Dalton