>From Kanmantoo
South Australia
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Barbara Alma
  To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, November 07, 2010 3:18 PM
  Subject: [TMIC] hello out there

  Well, I guess since nobody has written in that all must be going well for
everyone.  It's very good to hear this.  I do think that it is a good idea to
keep this list going though in case there are any newbies who may need us and
don't think there is anyone here to listen to them.

  If a couple of days pass without any messages, let's send in a message or two.

  Hugs, Barbara A in Auburn CA