Let's face it, we are all screwed up from TM
Janice

From: rn11...@yahoo.com
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2010 10:59 AM
To: john snodgrass
Cc: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] {TMIC}sweating

      mixed or misunderstood signals from the brain to the body functions due
to the nerve damage
        John,
         I understand that. But,the lesion being thoracic (chest) means I
should only be affected below that level-not anywhere above it. The numbness is
still from that level (T4) down,with a few areas of extreme sensitivity
scattered around.That's what confused them and me about the sweating.
        15 yrs later and still no explanation.
              cheryl