From: Carol E <snow121...@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: [TMIC] {TMIC}sweating
To: jcs...@yahoo.com
Cc: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Date: Wednesday, November 10, 2010, 12:16 PM

I have my thermostat set at 68 degrees.  I sleep with long johns and socks.
Pretty picture, huh?  I will wake up sweating on my face and turn on my ceiling
fan, then I get cold and turn off the ceiling fan and this continues through
out the night.  Good thing I only sleep with pillows.  And thank God I have a
remote controlled ceiling fan so I don't need to get out of bed.  I also have
the on and off sweating during the day and way past the "change".

Carol
Worrying does not empty
tomorrow of its troubles;
It empties today of its strengths.