Need a little help. I am presently weaning myself off of Cymbalta (hated
it!) and am down to 30 mg from 60 mg and I will be off of the Cymbalta
within about 2 more weeks. Once I am finished with the Cymbalta I am
going to retry ( I tried it more than 10 years ago) Baclofen. The Neuro
gave me a prescription of 10mg 3 times a day...but he told me to build
up to this dosage over time and to cut back on the dosage if my leg
starts to buckle. My question is for those who use Baclofen (not the
pump) what are the dosages you take. Also let me know the benefits ....I
am hoping it will reduce the excessive banding.....and any negative side
effects Baclofen has caused you.
Much thanks...and everyone...Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Rob in New Jersey