From: john snodgrass [mailto:jcs...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 2010 9:42 AM
To: transverse myelitis
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Baclofen

i have been on baclofen for over 2 years. i am supposed to take 100mg a
day but usually just take 80.
the people that make the stuff say to take no more than 80 but my neuro
told me to take 100.

mine is a 20 mg pill.

sometimes it makes me a little sleepy.

it has helped with the spasms in my legs but not a whole lot with the
banding in my right side.

if i do not take it I not only have more pain with spasms but i jerk a
lot.

John in WV