From: Robert Pall <rp...@neillsupply.com>
Subject: [TMIC] Baclofen
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Date: Wednesday, November 24, 2010, 9:34 AM

Need a little help. I am presently weaning myself off of Cymbalta (hated it!)
and am down to 30 mg from 60 mg and I will be off of the Cymbalta within about
2 more weeks. Once I am finished with the Cymbalta I am going to retry ( I
tried it more than 10 years ago) Baclofen. The Neuro gave me a prescription of
10mg 3 times a day…but he told me to build up to this dosage over time and to
cut back on the dosage if my leg starts to buckle. My question is for those who
use Baclofen (not the pump) what are the dosages you take. Also let me know the
benefits ….I am hoping it will reduce the excessive banding…..and any negative
side effects Baclofen has caused you.
Much thanks…and everyone…Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Rob in New Jersey