From: celr...@aol.com
To: TMIC-LIST@eskimo.com
Sent: Thursday, December 2, 2010 12:11:06 PM
Subject: [TMIC] off topic

Since you are all part of my cyber family I wanted to ask for prayer for my
family and me.  My daughter died yesterday. She was 41 and diabetic, on
dialysis, poor health.  Her daughter was with her and it was sudden.  She
didn't say anything just collapsed and that was it. She had been through soooo
much all her life and now she is at rest with the Lord. Her name is Pamela
Caldwell.  No more needles and hospitals. Please forgive me if I offend anyone
but I needed to talk.

Jane/Splendora Tx