Jane
God saw her getting tired and a cure was not to be. So he put his arms around
her and whispered "come to me." With tearful eyes you watched , and saw her
pass away. Although you loved her dearly, you could not make her stay. A golden
heart stopped beating, hardworking hands at rest. God broke your heart to prove
to you and your family, He only takes the best.
You have my sincere condolences on the loss of your daughter.

Since you are all part of my cyber family I wanted to ask for prayer for my
family and me.  My daughter died yesterday. She was 41 and diabetic, on
dialysis, poor health.  Her daughter was with her and it was sudden.  She
didn't say anything just collapsed and that was it. She had been through soooo
much all her life and now she is at rest with the Lord. Her name is Pamela
Caldwell.  No more needles and hospitals. Please forgive me if I offend anyone
but I needed to talk.

Jane/Splendora Tx