From: <kale...@sfcn.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 11:57:56 -0700 (MST)
To: <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: [TMIC] Lyrica

Hi everyone!

I  haven't been here in quite awhile (on TMIC), but after 5 1/2 yrs with
TM, I've finally given in to taking stronger meds. I was given Lyrica
yesterday, by my podiatrist, for what he diagnosed as 'sural nerve
neuritis' in my foot.  He thought it would also help the spacticity (which
is probably irritating the neuritis).

So I'd like to hear your feedback on Lyrica: if it helps, how much you
take, side effects, etc.

Thanks,
Sally