ignore this if it sounds to pessimestic.

not over stretching sounds a lot like i need to take the medicine right before
the pain starts for best results.

how am i going to know when the pain is going to start just as how will i know
if i have overstretched until i have done it?

my best remedy is just to be me,,,;)

thought i was going to say something else stupid didnt you!

lol....happy new year.

dont over stretch and take your pain meds just before the pain hits for best
results