i hate it when trial and error has that effect

--- On Mon, 1/3/11, bobby jim <elbobber...@earthlink.net> wrote:

From: bobby jim <elbobber...@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [TMIC] CINDY MCLEROY
To: "James Berg" <molokai...@gmail.com>, "JOAN FINK" <mafi...@yahoo.com>
Cc: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Date: Monday, January 3, 2011, 4:48 PM

Back in 1956 I broke my right arm in three places.  Two compound fractures
below the elbow and one above.   The ortho decided to put a rod up above the
elbow.  It was made out of platinum and after a year, the doc wanted it back,
to 'use on the next victim'.....;>)    It was so long ago I remember little but
I do recall that every time I rode an electric trolley, I'd get a small shock
when I touched the metal hand bars.

BobbyJim