Also sounds like my fifth back operation, where my fusions were all coming
undone, five of them, and they installed Harrington Rods across several of
the weaker ones, in an attempt to stabilize by back and protect the spinal
cord from further trauma.  Of course, we didn¹t figure on TM bypassing these
mechanical attempts at achieving normalcy of life.

I won¹t try to scare you with the operation and recovery details; you can
imagine them alright.

What we ³metal persons² all have in common is that now, when we go through
airport security, all the alarms go off and we must ³stand over there² to
wait for the personal attentions of some other agent.  (³Hey, I¹m the
target, fella, not the terrorist.  I¹m the one they wanna kill, not the one
doing the killing.²)

I had mine looked at last summer, after 14 years, and they are still
³pristine,² according to the report.

Glad I did it.

Dalton

The Petroleum Institute