Hi,
I just got off the phone with Cindy. She is in better spirits now that they
have her infection under control, but is not out of the woods yet.  She
could use a lot of thoughts and prayers and even a card or two.

I am sure she would love to hear from her friends on the list, so here is
her address:
Cindy McLeroy
Fullerton Acute Care
Room 231
2222 No. Harbor
Fullerton, CA  92835

She is in isolation and has to lie flat on her back or on one of her sides
for the next two weeks (at least).  She has no internet, no phone in her
room (only her cell), so if we could cheer her up with some cards to look
at, that would be so nice.

Thanks!

Debbie
dca...@earthlink.net