From: Jude Hoops [mailto:heyjude48...@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2011 3:26 AM
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] Hello, from Jude

Hey friends,

Home from the hospital again, treated for another bad UTI and blood infection.
I am feeling well tonight and cannot sleep, so here I am saying “Hi” to
everyone out there who is checking in to see what’s going on.  I hope all has
been well with everyone and hope to hear from some of you soon.

Love ya,

Jude