From: "Patricia Cooley" <patticoole...@gmail.com>
To: "Jude Hoops" <heyjude48...@aol.com>, tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Monday, April 4, 2011 7:14:48 AM
Subject: RE: [TMIC] Hello, from Jude

Jude I am sorry you had been in the hospital with another UTI infection, but it
is so good to hear from you.  I hope all is well now for a long, long time.  In
early February, I too was in the hospital.  It started with a BAD ear infection
and went into a bad UTI.  In fact, my doctor said she had never seen such a
severe UTI.  I understand that when you are older they can be very, very
serious.  I lost all the strength and mobility I had achieved after getting TM,
so I spent another week in rehab and then 5 weeks with PT at home.  You take
care and I hope to see more posts from you in the future, even just to say
“III”

Patti - Wisconsin