all is well that ends well and because of this day,Easter,for me, all is well.
wishing all is well to all and glad you are feeling better,
John in WV

--- On Sun, 4/24/11, Alton Ryder <a-ry...@comcast.net> wrote:

From: Alton Ryder <a-ry...@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Hello, from Jude
To: "Jude Hoops" <heyjude48...@aol.com>
Cc: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Date: Sunday, April 24, 2011, 8:04 AM

The news that you are feeling well is pleasing to all of us.  Go Jude!

Alton

On Apr 4, 2011, at 4:26 AM, Jude Hoops wrote:

Hey friends,

Home from the hospital again, treated for
another bad UTI and blood infection.  I am feeling well tonight and cannot
sleep, so here I am saying “Hi” to everyone out there who is checking in to see
what’s going on.  I hope all has been well with everyone and hope to hear
from some of you soon.

Love ya,
Jude