Hi Everyone!
I have been reading ,haven't posted in a while.
I hope Spring time is helping everyone.
I would like 2 know what tests - blood work etc your dr's order for you during
the year. I am on baclofen ,topamax.  Still with pain especially at night. as
well as back pain and shrinking in right leg. Am wheelchair bound for most part
with exception of toddler table walking (last few months) tm in july 07. I read
most know where t this or t that. I didn't know that until I started this group
as I was never told the area of where my tm hit. I do know I have to take
responsibility for me. What do I need to ask for. In my area and now medical
coverage
 I am  limited.  I have learned a lot from you guys.
Never realized that tm causes clinical depression.
Anyone know or have experience with hpt5. Or natural supplements for
depression. I was on effexor then prozac now nothing. Feeling DOWN and don't
want to spiral down again just as spring is here. May have rambled a bit -
thanks 4 being out there!!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T