Oh Jeron
 . . . just know that we are here, for you.

Janet
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jeron Rampersad
  To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, June 17, 2011 1:24 PM
  Subject: [TMIC] I need you guys....

  Hi guys,
  Sorry I have been away for so long. I've been through hell since January 1st
this year with my complications with TM. I started having really bad spasms
then and I just thought they were normal, but here was our little friend TM
acting up again through an infection I managed to pick up in Brazil. I was
treated and got better and my wife and I were relocated to the Caribbean, where
we are from, by her company just after that. We moved and things settled nicely
for a while, but with TM a while is all you have. I got another attack. I've
been hospitalised on 7 separate occasions since then just to deal with pain,
because sadly neurology is not a practised science in the caribbean. My wife
endured all the while at my side. At least she did for a while.....
  She finally got fed up of it all, seeing me spasm out of control in loads of
pain must have been hard. She left me in mid April and I have been trying to
cope since, but it's really hard. I love my wife and hate that I put her
through so much, but I never thought she would have left. We haven't spoken in
a month now and I have medical bills piling up and it's getting scary now. I
just need to catch a break. It's more challenging now than when I was first hit
by TM, because for the first time in my life I'm truly alone. I know my faith
is being tested; I wish I knew what God wanted from me. I need you guys.....
  Jeron