Jeron I agree completely with Barbara.  Just remember we are here for you.
I will be praying for you too.

Patti

From: Barbara H. [mailto:barbara...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 19, 2011 9:07 PM
To: Jeron Rampersad
Cc: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] I need you guys....

I'm so sorry, Jeron. No offense to your wife -- I know it is hard to watch
someone suffer, but I just can't understand leaving.

I know it is not quite the same, but we're here for you. I'll be praying for
you, I know others are as well.

Barbara H.

On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 4:24 PM, Jeron Rampersad <rumc...@hotmail.com>