Right on!!! - Roger in Kennewick, WA

----- Original Message -----
From: "john snodgrass" <jcs...@yahoo.com>
To: "pat cooley" <patticoole...@gmail.com>, "Janice Nichols"
<jan...@centurytel.net>, "kevin weilacher" <hwyfli...@yahoo.com>
Cc: "Roger & Terese Pratt" <r.c.pr...@frontier.com>, "tmic-list"
<tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2011 9:20:45 AM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Definition

seams like i seen this is obama-care?

then again what if i were the farmer from long ago. once i am not able to take
care and if i have no sons or sons-n-laws,,,,i just wait my turn to die.

we are a spoiled bunch but i am soooooooo thankful for the spoil!

then again i paid for years into social security so i am just collecting from
what should be mine,,,,,reckon im not a taker after all.

but wait!
i have a food stamp card!

thanks for the food stamp card!