From: Dalton Garis
Sent: Saturday, October 08, 2011 9:36 AM
To: pat cooley ; Transverse Myelitis
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Good Morning All

I'm in;

I have learned so much here.

By the way, I went more than two weeks without a seizure attack, those fits
that stiffened me up across the back so that I slid off the chair onto the
floor like a pine board.  It has been since 9 January 2010 when I got the first
one and I have been gurneyed many times with seizures since.  I got a bad one
the other day, however, from the fantastic joy I felt being back in New England
in the fall, with its pungent scents of wet leaves, and all the colors, and the
sun beams playing in their midst.  The pure joy just exploded in my head and I
seized up.

But since leaving that furnace country the Gulf Middle East, the spells and
fits have become fewer.  Only after a shower or heavy emotional or physical
exertion do I have to worry about seizing up.

Thanks, all,

Dalton