From: pat cooley <patticoole...@gmail.com>
To: Dalton Garis <malugss...@gmail.com>
Cc: Transverse Myelitis <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 8, 2011 10:54 AM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Good Morning All

Dalton I am so glad you are getting some relief from those horrible seizures
you experience.  I am sure our emotions play a big part in our physical
problems.  I sure hope it continues.  This time of the year is my favorite.  I
live in middle Wisconsin in the country.  Our leaves are just so beautiful and
I just love the smell of the crushed leaves on the ground.  I just wish this
couldl go on longer.  It won't be long and our trees will be bare.  But, then
we have spring to look forward to.  The hot weather doesn't bother me, but I
sure do hate the cold.

Patti - Wisconsin

I'm in;