 From: Dalton Garis <malugss...@gmail.com>
To: celr...@aol.com; TMIC-LIST@eskimo.com
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2011 9:27 AM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] quiet ot

It has indeed been very quiet.

So: Has anyone used Ritalin for seizure control?  I get what must be called
"Brain-lock" seizures, where my brain just locks up and I become stiff from
head to toe, lose speech and coordination, for some spell of time.

That is because the lesion was on the brainstem, the pons, whatever that is.

I am trying this Ritalin, and so far the results are good.

Dalton