I went off of it.  And it's really super addictive.
My neurologist agreed.
 Does Baclofen not work for your spasms?
On Nov 28, 2011, at 9:39 AM, Emily wrote:

Has anyone used Clonopin (not sure of spelling)? If so, did it help with the spasms?

From: Susan Kleinz [mailto:skle...@cox.net]
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2011 11:34 AM
To: celr...@aol.com
Cc: tmic
Subject: Re: [TMIC] quiet ot

I was busy with Thanksgiving...

My two lesions are at T-7, so I do not have the brain thing going on.
My first episode, I did have slurred speech...as there is a 3rd lesion in my brain that doesn't seem to be activated now.
I would take any drug that would help me. Ritalin included.
I'm on Baclofen, Neurontin, Zoloft and Savella. I should be smiling all day long!

I am grateful to this website. I joined the TM Association and received a bunch of good literature. Also ordered The Official Patient's Source Book on TM. I am amazed that my neurologist didn't recommend these resources. Nor did I know how rare this illness is...

My husband says I'm one in a million.

Susan K., Phoenix, AZ