Susan , you were playing tennis after TM struck!?!?!?! How could you do that? I would be sprawled all over the court every time I moved. Can you play tennis now?
Janice

-----Original Message----- From: Susan Kleinz
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2012 1:18 PM
To: Pat Cooley
Cc: Carol E ; tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] TM Question

I have had two attacks of TM - 20 years apart.
Both times there was a lesion on T7 in my spinal cord caused by a
twisting motion while playing tennis.
I do believe my immune system was compromised prior to my injuries.
I do tell people I have TM, and am still working on my recovvery...

 but nobody has ever heard of it.

Susan K - Phx AZ