From: Carol E
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2012 11:39 AM
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] TM Question

I curious about the proper way to explain our affliction.
Do we currently have TM or we had it when we first became ill?
Is it like Polio?  It came, crippled and you no longer have Polio, but you do
have the destruction that it left behind.

Thanks for your help in explaining this to me.

Carol
Worrying does not empty
tomorrow of its troubles;
It empties today of its strengths.