Akua--Thank you for the web sites.  I had never thought about doing
"Wheelies" and how learning the balance of it would help me daily with
visiting friends who have no ramps for getting over  thresholds.  Now I am
trying  to learn how to do it.  freedom, that is what it is all about.

I am going diving for the first time since I lost the use of my legs.  I
have not even been in the water since the 'event'.  I have been a swimmer
all my life including waterpolo and pre-olympic tryouts.  I didn't qualify
but it was fun trying.  I have also been a free diver for nearly 30 years
and really miss the ocean and all it's wonders.  How do I keep my legs from
dragging on the bottom?  I'm sure I can swim and maneuver while I hunt fish
if I can control my legs.  How do I get into the water and worse, how do I
get out? I am a big man.  We think (my family) we have figured it all out
and I will soon make the attempt.  Hopefully the next blog will be a tale
of my success in entering Jules Verne's undersea kingdom.

Jim