Akua,

Again, I apologize for offending you... having never walked in your shoes, I'm sorry your situation seems so desperate. I'm sure it's challenging to figure out ways around the inadequate services your area seems to have. But must you knock others for having them?

You are certainly entitled to use this forum to vent your frustrations about TM and your own experiences; however, I still feel, as is my perception, that your completely negative appraisal of the Push Girls show was counter-productive.

I wasn't trying to insult you... only make you aware of how you are being perceived - this may not be your intention, but it's how you come off. It's very difficult to "get" people's real meaning from a format where you cannot see and "feel" the meaning or intention behind what's being said. Typed words are impersonal and deceiving... just as I may have mistook what you've said, you you mistook me.

No one who's experienced even a mild case of TM would belittle another's degree of difficulty dealing with this life of pain and suffering we're forced to live... but how you deal with it can have a tremendous impact on the quality of the life you lead from here on out. I only hope and pray you are able to find some happiness and fulfillment.