keep this thing going.

Love  you,
Jude

In a message dated 1/22/2013 11:45:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jan...@centurytel.net writes:

Jan, how are you doing?    Have you developed  more problems?
Janice

From: _Jan  Hargrove_ (mailto:jmh1...@sbcglobal.net)
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2013 10:15 PM
To: _Heyjude48458@aol.com_ (mailto:heyjude48...@aol.com)
Cc: _TMIC-List@eskimo.com_ (mailto:TMIC-List@eskimo.com)
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Stress

My dear Jude,
I'm so glad that you are  putting life back into  the TMIC!!!

I've  quit trying to keep up with the facebook pages...........
I look forward to  reading from old friends,altho I won't be
talking much yet.....I promise to  read what's written and I'll
join in the writing when I'm able
So glad  you're back in our  world!!
Hugs, janh