Jan, how are you doing?    Have you developed more problems?
Janice

From: Jan Hargrove
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2013 10:15 PM
To: heyjude48...@aol.com
Cc: TMIC-List@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Stress

My dear Jude,
I'm so glad that you are  putting life back into the TMIC!!!

I've quit trying to keep up with the facebook pages...........
I look forward to reading from old friends,altho I won't be
talking much yet.....I promise to read what's written and I'll
join in the writing when I'm able
So glad you're back in our  world!!
Hugs, janh