From: Cindy McLeroy
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2013 11:42 PM
To: heyjude48...@aol.com ; dnca...@gmail.com
Cc: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Stress

Jude, you are talking about stress.  I spent part of 2010 and all of 2011 going
from the hospital to the skilled nursing facilities (SNF) because of a server
broken leg.  I had more than 6/7 surgeries, was bedridden where I was not able
to raise up higher than 20%.  That made eating almost impossible and I lost
over 30 pounds.  I was told by my PC that I almost died 3 times.  I have to
leave my dog and cat.  Luckily I had a friend that took my dog and gave her
great care.  I had billing problems with the SNF and they tried to refuse me
the second time I needed to go there.  I had to have one surgery without
anything to put me under.  I got to listen to everything in the operating room.
 Lucky for me I have no sensation.  I had no one at home to take care of bills,
etc.  I had to figure out how to do that in the hospital or SNF.  I am not
including the really awful stuff.  I am a single woman and had no partner to
help me through all this.  But I had many friends and family that put on the
yellow gowns (I had MRSA and was in isolation) to come in my room and cheer me
up.  My stress level was very high.  My blood pressure was very low - 92 over
47 on good days.  Thank God the most of that is behind me.  I had great
doctors, great family and great friends to get me though this.  We all deal
with what comes our way, in our own way.

I will pray for Dave.

Cindy