If there was a “butting in”, I would have been bannned from here long ago!!
Janice

From: heyjude48...@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2013 6:35 PM
To: xbeecla...@gmail.com
Cc: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Tonight, Today, Tomorrow

I hope it's ok to butt in, I haven't had a drink since I first tried one
shortly after coming down with TM.  It knocked me for a loop!  Almost fell out
of my chair, threw up for hours and said never again!  I was never a big
drinker, but that one drink did it for me!

Jude

In a message dated 1/26/2013 7:09:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,