Do any of you

look at a page of information and spaces laid out in a grid or matrix fashion
and just freeze up with befuddlement?  It could be a bill or something from the
IRS, for example.  I don't know what I am seeing anymore.   I can't find things
on such a page and can't make out what it says or what I am supposed to get
from it.  What is it telling me?  What am I supposed to do about it?  What
action am I supposed to take?  I just look at it and lock up.

DG

Dalton Garis
Flushing, Queens
New York, USA