 From: Pat Voorheis <pjv1...@chartermi.net>
To: Janice Nichols <jan...@centurytel.net>
Cc: dee jay <dj88up...@yahoo.com>; "<tmic-list@eskimo.com>"
<tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 3, 2013 5:34 PM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Hello

Hi Anne,

I'm sorry to learn that you are experiencing difficulties after so many years
away from TM's clutches.  I take 10mg Baclofen every eight hours that almost
stops the banding. The banding is around my mid-section - like a corset.  I
also take Lyrica which has some muscle relaxing effects, but I really give
credit to the Baclofen.

I hope you can find a muscle relaxer that works for you.  Also, Baclofen is
inexpensive and Lyrica expensive if you do not have full drug insurance
coverage.

TM since 2003, age 53, lesion level was C4-C6.

Patti -Michigan

On Apr 1, 2013, at 12:10 PM, "Janice Nichols" <jan...@centurytel.net> wrote:

Anne,

>Glad you found our group.    It would help if
we knew what meds you were on.    Many of us are on different
meds for the same problems.   Also, there are some meds that almost
all of us take.
>Some have more painful banding than others
too.    I do not have “painful” banding, just a pressure
feeling.   But I am sure you will hear from others that have more of a
problem with it.

>Come on TM’ers.    Anne needs help from all of
you.

>Janice

group.  I was diagnosed with TM in 1975, completely recovered, and then 23
years later here I am confined to a wheelchair/hospital bed and will be for the
rest of my life.  I hae just started experiencing this "banding" and have
so many allergies to medications even the doctor does not know what to do.
Any help would be appreciated.