 From: Pat Voorheis <pjv1...@chartermi.net>
To: Roger & Terese Pratt <r.c.pr...@frontier.com>
Cc: Janice Nichols <jan...@centurytel.net>; dee jay <dj88up...@yahoo.com>;
"<tmic-list@eskimo.com>" <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 4, 2013 8:04 PM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Hello

Anne and Roger,

I am perplexed by both of your posts because of how long you have had TM and
that you have had further attacks after so many years.  Anne, you said you are
now confined to a bed or wheelchair, but didn't say if it was the result of a
new TM attack.  Did you have a second attack many years after the first?  I
also wonder if either of you have a clue as to what triggered your attacks.  My
TM was idiopathic and I truly believed after nine years of no new symptoms (I
have plenty old symptoms) that I wasn't going to have a second attack.  Just
one more reason to hope they find a cure.

Patti - Michigan

On Apr 3, 2013, at 9:10 PM, Roger & Terese Pratt <r.c.pr...@frontier.com> wrote:

Anne,

>I have had TM for over 19 years, with a secondary attack in 2010 that resulted
>in peripheral nerve damage.  I am on Lyrica, Cymbalta, Zanaflex, and Tylenol
>PM for the TM stuff, other meds for high cholesterol and acid reflux.  While
>the meds help some, I find that I just need to stay as positive as possible
>and "grin and bear it".  Adverse reactions to meds and allergies are the pits,
>but I say that is just because I am such a complex person.  I hope you find
>some meds that help.
>

>Roger in Kennewick, WA
>

>________________________________
> From: Pat Voorheis <pjv1...@chartermi.net>

we knew what meds you were on.    Many of us are on different
meds for the same problems.   Also, there are some meds that almost
all of us take.
>>Some have more painful banding than others
too.    I do not have “painful” banding, just a pressure
feeling.   But I am sure you will hear from others that have more of a
problem with it.

>>Come on TM’ers.    Anne needs help from all of
you.

>>Janice

group.  I was diagnosed with TM in 1975, completely recovered, and then 23
years later here I am confined to a wheelchair/hospital bed and will be for the
rest of my life.  I hae just started experiencing this "banding" and have
so many allergies to medications even the doctor does not know what to do.
Any help would be appreciated.