Hi everyone, just thought I'd bring this subject up - sorry if it's a bit
typical.

I brought this up because I don't know about anyone else, but I've certainly
found out who my real friends are. The friends that are there for you no matter
what - whether you can walk or not, whether your in a wheelchair, need help
with toileting needs, feed you, provide encouragement and be there as a
shoulder to cry on when you need it. That's what friends are supposed to be;
there through thick and thin through both the good and bad times.
Unfortunately most of my friends didn't see it that way and I lost most of my
friends but at least I know the friends I do have are TRUE friends because
people just tend to see the wheelchair but, its still the same person inside.
Good job I have a fantastic fiancé who I met when I was 16 years old (I am 26
now) and has been with me before and after the TM struck (Feb 2011). I also
have a great family and GP who are my support network.

I was just wondering if anyone else found they lost so called friends because
of TM?

Nikki
Durham, UK.
Sent from my iPad