From: amy shultz
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2015 5:34 AM
To: Tmic
Subject: Fwd: [TMIC] Hey everybody,

I am here and on FB too.  Does anyone know how Jude Hoops Is? I haven't seen
her anywhere. Or heard from her. This is Amy Shultz. I had a really bad summer
up till Oct 31st when I almost died. The doctors said my body took a big hit.
I had severe sepsis and septic shock. Since my hair is falling out really bad
and nails are splitting and peeling and breaking. Real fragile. I even take
6000mcg of Biotin a day and have for a couple years. So IDK what's going on.

Amy Shultz
Ohio