Glad to hear from you.   Hope you keep us up with how you are doing and good
luck trying to improve your situation.
Janice

From: Robert Pall
Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2015 3:13 PM
To: jannic...@gmail.com ; malugss...@gmail.com
Cc: skle...@cox.net ; mic...@hotmail.com ; tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Hey everybody,

Hi everyone. It has been 17+ years for me and at the beginning you were my only
support.
    As for me things have been lousy for almost 2 years (especially lousy....it
is always plain lousy) coincidentally this is the period I have had the
Baclofen Pump. I am not saying that it has not helped my legs (banding)
somewhat....however either the pump or the combo of it with m7y other meds have
been making me feel lousy. I am lowering my dosage from the pump to see if that
helps and if so I will have the pump removed and go on as I have for the
previous 15 years.
    I am the support group leader for NJ and we try to get together 3 times a
year. It is nice to see my old friends online again...I am either to old or to
computer illiterate to use facebook. I am really glad the group here is getting
together...I have missed it!

Rob in NJ