Here are the notifications that I need:

- When an active pane is changed
- When window layouts changed
- When new pane is added to a window
- When a client detaches from a session
- Any changes for anything in the FORMATS info of a session/window/pane (I
suppose just the delta)

As it stands, in my third party application, I have to keep querying for
FORMATS manually.

Is there a way for control mode to listen to any of these? Is there any
plan to introduce any of them next release? If they're not in line to be
implemented, do any of these notifications like things I could attempt to
make a patch for?

(Resending this to you and the list)