Kenneth,

---

Two things about this dissapearing rectangle which I found out:

1) There's a situation in which it dissapears from screen BUT the selection
remains active. I.e. when you choose copy, the part you selected gets
copied.
2) There's the situation the rectangle + selection dissapears and the whole
screen gets copied.

Ad 1) If I draw a rectangle and press CTRL to start copying with CTRL-C, the
rectangle dissapears but the selection remains.

Ad 2) This happens when the pop-menu has to pop-up ABOVE the mouse pointer.
If I draw rectangles at the top half of the screen and right-click, the
pop-menu can drop DOWN and the rectangle + selection remain. When I draw a
rectangle at the bottom, the pop-up drops UP and rectangle + selection are
gone AND the cursor moves to where I clicked.

Maybe this helps...

---

I already save them from the first time I started to use TN5250j. When I
think back, it all boils down to the point where you start to create more
sessions. Now that I have created 8 sessions, all runs well.

I'll keep an eye on it, though.

---

Regards,

-Marc